TOP 10 VENUES ARTIST MISSED IN 2020
It’s no secret that we all desperately miss live music. Yelling at your friend in a crowded room just trying to have a normal conversation, drinking one too many watered down tequila shots and dancing yourself clean, singing every word to every song, and screaming your lungs out when your favorite band hits the stage.
Don’t worry friends, it’s only a matter of time before we get that magical feeling back.
But in the meantime, here is a curated list of some of our favorite venues that artists from around the world love & miss dearly (hand-picked from our city guides we proudly produced with Waterloo Sparking Water, Hard Rock Hotels, Reverb Hotels, and our own Travel with Purpose editorial).
1. Los Angeles, CA - The Echo Loved by Phoebe Bridgers and Fitz & The Tantrums - (COLLiDE Travel With Purpose)
2. Atlanta, GA - Fox Theater Loved by CeeLo Green’s favorite venue - (Reverb City Guides)
3. Austin, TX - White Horse Honky Tonk Loved by Billy King and the Bad Bad Bad’s -(Waterloo Sparkling Water City Guides)
4. Phoenix, AZ - The Rebel Lounge Loved by The New Chums - (Waterloo Sparkling Water City Guides) 5. Chicago, IL - Schuba’s Tavern Loved By Bev Rage & The Drinks - (Waterloo Sparkling Water) 6. San Francisco, CA - The Fillmore Loved By The Brothers Comatose - (Waterloo Sparkling Water) 7. London, UK - Banquet Records Loved By Flawes - (Hard Rock City Guides) 8. Orlando, FL - Lil Indies Loved By SWIMM - (Hard Rock City Guides) 9. Denver, CO - Larimer Lounge
10. Brooklyn, NY - Market Hotel Loved By Yoke Lore - (COLLiDE Travel With Purpose)